Today I celebrate my 28th year in this strangely beautiful world of ours. And while doing so, I wanna share some of the lessons and ideas I’ve learned from living everyday.
Since I can say that the things I’ve realized and learned from life really cannot be contained in one single post, I have decided to share with you those that are most important to me. Some of these things I learned on my own while some of them I learned from observing other people.
Here we go…
- Value the connections you’ve made. You might work with them on something great one day.
- A difficult task can eventually become easy if you do it often enough.
- When someone doesn’t understand you, try using a different method to make that person understand your ideas. Everyone has a unique way of understanding ideas and concepts.
- Learn to laugh at yourself from time to time.
- It’s okay to laugh at others sometimes. Just make sure though that you have the guts to do this in front of them.
- Nagging never works. Nagging truly never never works.
- Remember with humility the things you are thankful for. The best time to do this is at the end of each day.
- The depth of a friendship is not determined by how long you’ve known a friend.
- Remembering happy moments is a good way to cheer yourself up during sad days.
- It’s not about whether or not you have the newest technology. It’s what you do with your technology that counts.
- The support and love you receive from your family is one of the most precious blessings given to you by God.
- Most of the time, people would give different opinions and pieces of information about something. It’s up to you to decide which one to accept and believe. Always decide carefully.
- When you’re about to do a difficult task, visualizing the task and conditioning your mind can always help you get it done properly.
- You can often find beauty in diversity.
- Hearty unsuppressed laughter can reduce stress and brighten a bad day.
- Be straightforward so that everyone will understand you more quickly. Avoid being too wordy.
- Sometimes people just get things they do not deserve. We should learn to accept this fact.
- Find time to spend in a quiet place where you can think as little as possible. Clearing the mind once in a while is important.
- Don’t hesitate to end a project if you are truly unhappy with it. You can always start a new one.
- Be proud of your unique traits and preferences.
- It is a necessary skill to know when to speak and when to shut up.
- Whenever possible, try something new or unfamiliar at least once.
- If you are creating a product or service for a specific group, you should include and consult an individual from that group while you are developing the product or service.
- You can sometimes find comfort in solitude and gloom.
- Be one with nature once every few months. Appreciate the beauty of your surroundings.
- Make it a point to share useful information especially to those who need it.
- A quiet rainy afternoon is one of the simplest yet most beautiful things in this world.
- Don’t search for the meaning of your life. Listen to our Creator and he will show it to you in time.
Your comments and opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Tags: julius charles serrano